Fabrictech International Names Robb vp, gm
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/13/2013 2:00:00 AM
FAIRFIED, N.J. - Sleep accessories supplier Fabrictech International has named veteran consumer goods manager James Robb vp and general manager.
Robb has held management positions with retailers such as Jordan Marsh Department Stores and Lechmere. He also worked with Dick's Sporting Goods, creating and then managing what became the official Ladies Professional Golf Association catalog.
Fabrictech officials said Robb will focus on key infrastructure needs and upgrading systems to better serve the company's growing customer base. He will report to Jeff Bergman, president and chief operating officer, and Arnold Hershbain, chairman and ceo.
"James brings years of best practices in operational management and entrepreneurial experience that will positively affect the entire organization," said Bergman. "He is here to ensure that Fabrictech's operational expertise keeps pace with our explosive growth, and that we continue to provide our customers with the kind of service they expect from an industry leader."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...