Las Vegas Market Shifts Winter 2014 Dates
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/13/2013 2:00:00 AM
LAS VEGAS -The Las Vegas Market is changing its winter 2014 market dates to Jan. 26-30, a Sunday to Thursday schedule.
The new market dates are a departure from its traditional start on Monday and were adjusted based on feedback from gift and home décor buyers and exhibitors to help better accommodate the expanding categories at the market, according to the International Market Centers (IMC).
The adjusted dates now comprise a weekend day while ending on a Thursday to accommodate Friday return travel, said Robert Maricich, president and ceo of IMC.
Officials said the market will continue to overlap with Surfaces, the floor covering show taking place Jan. 27-30 at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas.
A spokesman said that while dates haven't been set for markets beyond winter 2014, IMC plans to have future markets run on the Sunday-through-Thursday schedule as well.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...