Williams-Sonoma Lands Down Under
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/13/2013 2:00:00 AM
Williams-Sonoma on May 2 opened four stores in the Bondi Junction suburb of Sydney, Australia: Williams- Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids and West Elm.
The multi-channel retailer also launched ecommerce websites in-the country shipping for the same four nameplates with product created specifically for Australian consumers and is shipping its first catalogs in the country this week.
The stores are the first retail locations outside of North America owned and operated by Williams-Sonoma. The company has franchise operations in Bahrain, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and the United Arab Emirates.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...