Protect-A-Bed sweepstakes asks Who Snores More?
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/14/2013 12:03:57 PM
Chicago - Bedding encasements manufacturer Protect-A-Bed has launched a sweepstakes offering consumers the opportunity to nominate a male or female for the chance to win a SnoreBeGone sleep positioning system.
The Who Snores More contest was launched just prior to Mother's Day and will conclude after Father's Day. Six winners will be selected and two grand prize winners will receive a $500 gift card to a national retailer.
"While snoring is no laughing matter, we wanted to have some fun with a sweepstakes and offer the chance for people who snore to get some relief," said ceo James Bell. "It's also a fun way to find out if men or women snore more, and offer a product that could potentially help them."
On the Protect-A-Bed's website, participants answer a few questions regarding their significant other who snores, such as how the snoring affects them, what the snoring sounds like, and tips for getting more sleep while living with someone who snores.
- Jul 26, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...