Target to launch summer collection drawn from DC Comics archives
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/13/2013 1:01:29 PM
Minneapolis - Target has teamed with Warner Bros. Consumer Products on a broad summer collection featuring DC Comics characters.
The Justice League merchandise assortment will include more than 50 products in the home, stationery, sporting goods, and lawn and garden categories. It will debut May 19.
The exclusive merchandising deal was inspired by "DC Comics - The New 52" comic book character designs featuring DC Comics' super heros Aquaman, Batman, Cyborg, The Flash, Green Lantern, Superman and Wonder Woman.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...