Brentano broadens eco-friendly polyurethane textiles with new additions
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/10/2013 1:01:42 PM
Wheeling, Ill. - Expanding on its growing offering of leather and vinyl alternative products, fabric and design house Brentano this spring is adding two new patterns its "Green" line.
Primal is an eco-friendly polyurethane that has been printed with a bold animal print and comes in eight fashion-inspired colors; and Remix takes its cue from Brentano's innovative fabric, Pavé, employing a casted effect that simulates the appearance of a woven textile but cuts the cost - "all while remaining a greener alternative to leather and vinyl," the company noted.
Both are part of Brentano's spring 2013 Symphonic collection.
Brentano originally introduced its first leather and vinyl alternative products - Vapor and Satin -- in the fall of 2001. Today, both remain part of the company's expansive offering of eco-friendly polyurethane textiles. Each year, Brentano's design team continues to develop and introduce more such products, including this year with Primal and Remix.
In other related news, Brentano said it is now offering a comprehensive polyurethane binder that is dedicated to its extensive selection of eco-friendly and innovative alternatives to leather and vinyl.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...