Ex-Macy's exec Kronick steps into new role
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/10/2013 12:59:53 PM
Miami - Former Macy's Inc. vice chairwoman Sue Kronick has been elected the president of the board for the Miami City Ballet.
"I am excited and honored to be part of Miami City Ballet," said Kronick, "particularly at a time when the cultural life of South Florida is exploding with energy and creative force. Our internationally acclaimed company has a magnificent legacy, supremely talented dancers and an exhilarating future. The beauty, power and discipline of dance have been important to me since I was 6 years old. And sometimes you are fortunate when life brings you full circle."
Kronick is also a member of the board of directors of Hyatt Hotels Corporation and a trustee of the John S. and James L. Knight Foundation. She and her husband - Edward Manno Shumsky, who is vice chairman of the New World Symphony - were the co-chairs of the grand opening of the Frank Gehry New World Center, home to the New World Symphony, which opened in January 2011.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...