Bon-Ton to close Wisconsin Rapids unit in July
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/8/2013 1:03:19 PM
York, Pa. - The Bon-Ton Stores Inc. will close its Younkers store in the Rapids Mall in Wisconsin Rapids, Wis. this summer.
The company has opted not to renew the site's lease, which terminates July 31, at which time the store will shut down.
The Bon-Ton acquired the leasehold interests in the store as part of the Northern Department Store Group acquisition in 2006.
Brendan Hoffman, president and ceo said Bon-Ton's Wisconsin Rapids customers can still shop the retailer at its remaining Younkers stores in the area.
We would love your feedback!
- Oct 17, 2013
- Aug 28, 2012
- Feb 24, 2012
- Feb 1, 2012
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...