Target readies another wave of soft openings in Canada
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/7/2013 1:27:55 PM
Mississauga, Ont. - Target began the soft open of its first 24 stores in Western Canada today following the recent launch of its first Canadian stores in Ontario.
The latest round of soft openings includes stores in British Columbia, Alberta and Manitoba. Target plans to open 124 stores across Canada over the course of this year.
"It was exciting to see the response to our Ontario store openings, which have produced valuable insights that along with our soft openings in Western Canada will help us to continue to deliver on Target's Expect More. Pay Less. brand promise for guests across Canada," said said Tony Fisher, president, Target Canada.
Locations opening to the public on May 7 include:
- Calgary - Chinook Centre
- Calgary - Forest Lawn Shopping Centre
- Calgary - Market Mall
- Edmonton - Bonnie Doon Shopping Centre
- Edmonton - Mill Woods Town Centre
- Edmonton - West Edmonton Mall
- Grande Prairie - Prairie Mall
- Red Deer - Bower Place
- Sherwood Park - Sherwood Park Mall
- St. Albert - St. Albert Centre
British Columbia (9)
- Campbell River - Discovery Harbour Shopping Centre
- Coquitlam - Coquitlam Centre
- Cranbrook - Tamarack Mall
- Delta - Scottsdale Mall
- Kamloops- Sahali Centre Mall
- Langley - Willowbrook Shopping Centre
- Nanaimo - Nanaimo North Town Centre
- Vernon - Village Green Mall
- Victoria - Tillicum Centre
- Manitoba (3)
- Brandon - Shoppers Mall
- Winnipeg - Kildonan Place Shopping Centre
- Winnipeg - Southdale Centre
Locations opening to the public on May 14 include:
- Prince George - Pine Centre
- Calgary - Shoppes at Shawnessy
We would love your feedback!
- Sep 12, 2013
- May 16, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...