MSLO Taps Stein to Service Home Depot License Program
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/15/2013 2:00:00 AM
NEW YORK - Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia Inc. has appointed Janet Stein, a longtime retail industry veteran, as the company's new senior vice president, merchandising.
Stein's brand experience includes Donna Karan Home, Michael Kors and Coach. In her new role, she will focus on the company's license partnership with The Home Depot.
Most recently, Stein was with Hästens Beds Inc. as its regional manager for North America, running all North American operations for the company. Prior to that she served as director of sales for MICHAEL Michael Kors Footwear.
"Janet has an outstanding record of developing strong merchandising partner relationships," said Patsy Pollack, senior executive vice president of merchandising at MSLO. "Having worked with her in the past, I have tremendous confidence in her abilities and know her rich retail experience will bring solid leadership to our team."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...