Kas to Debut New Spring Rug Designs at High Point Market
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/15/2013 2:00:00 AM
SOMERSET, N.J . - Kas Rugs has a hearty selection of 150- plus rug styles, including several spring looks, to serve up during the High Point Market.
Among the highlights will be the new Anise collection, a hand-tufted and hand-hooked grouping of space-dyed polyester rugs.
Each of the 15 designs is extremely soft, the company noted of the China-made rugs. They are available in five sizes, ranging from scatter to room size. A 5-by-8 is priced to retail for $299.
To fete market, Kas will host a wine and cheese reception each night - April 20 to 25 - from 4 to 6 p.m. in its showroom in space D301 at the International Home Furnishings Center.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...