Attendance up at Hong Kong home textiles and housewares fairs
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/1/2013 11:50:03 AM
Hong Kong - The four-day HKTDC Hong Kong International Home Textiles & Furnishings Fair and the Hong Kong Houseware Fair last week drew 45,000 buyers, up 5% from the previous year.
Buyer attendance from the Chinese mainland was up 17%, with large increases also coming from Argentina (up 26%), UAE (up 33%) and Saudi Arabia (up 64%).
The fairs, which are organized by the Hong Kong Trade Development Commission, included more than 2,200 exhibitors from 35 countries and regions.
In 2014, the fairs will again be held in tandem from April 20-23.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...