Big Lots names new ceo
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/30/2013 1:16:05 PM
Columbus, Ohio - Retail veteran David Campisi will succeed Steve Fishman as ceo of Big Lots, effective May 6.
Campisi was most recently chairman and ceo of Respect Your Universe (RYU), a publicly-traded company focused on performance apparel and equipment. Prior to that, he was with The Sports Authority for nearly 7 years, eventually becoming chairman and ceo. Earlier, he held executive level merchandising roles at Kohl's, Fred Meyer Inc., and Meier and Frank Company.
Said Campisi, "Big Lots has a unique niche as the largest broadline closeout retailer in North America, and after spending time with the Board of Directors, I am excited about the opportunities to build upon what Steve and the team has created."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...