Las Vegas Market adding new home décor floor
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/25/2013 12:27:44 PM
Las Vegas -- Longtime exhibitor Surya, along with Palecek, Moe's Home Collection, Andrew Martin International, Cisco Bros., Luna Bella and Terra Sur, will anchor a new floor of permanent home décor showrooms at the Las Vegas Market.
The new floor will launch on C4 during the summer market, July 29-Aug. 2.
In line with this introduction, which comes six months ahead of schedule, International Market Centers also will reposition its home décor-focused temporary exhibitors to "create dynamic synergies between permanent and temporary resources," according to a press release.
"There is increasing momentum for expansion of better home décor resources in the Las Vegas Market," said Dorothy Belshaw, president of Gift & Home Décor, International Market Centers. "With the summer debut of new home décor showrooms on C4, we will continue to build upon our recent success creating concentrations of like resources on B3 and C3. Combined, these three floors will offer 75+ better home décor vendors in a quarter million square feet."
C4 will be anchored by six home décor brands:
• Surya (rugs, pillows, throws and art for residential and contract markets) will expand its current Las Vegas showroom presence by nearly 400% into a 30,447-square-foot showroom.
• Andrew Martin International (UK-based supplier of upholstered sofas and chairs, living room tables and home decor), will make its U.S. showroom debut in a 10,681-square-foot showroom shared with Cisco Bros. (furniture crafted in Los Angeles from green materials and building methods).
• Luna Bella (designers and manufacturers of clocks, accessories, furniture and lighting) will establish its western states presence in a 2,286-square-foot showroom.
• Moe's Home Collection (modern home furnishings featuring top grain leathers, fabrics, lacquers and lighting) will open a 6,643-square-foot showroom.
• Palecek (woven furniture, accessories and lighting for retailers, designers and the hospitality industry) will open a 5,500-square-foot showroom.
• TerraSur (manufacturer and distributor of furniture from Argentina) will open a 2,300-square-foot showroom.
In line with this, four home-focused categories of temporary exhibits - Home, Style, Textiles and Made (a new segment featuring artisanal, handmade products) - will relocate to the fifth floor of Building C in July. This redesigned floor will provide a collection of home décor, furnishings, bedding fashions, home textile designs and gifts from more than 300 exhibitors, including confirmed newcomers Adivik Linen Co., Grand Legacy Art, Images 2000, Iron Thread Design and ORE International.
"In less than 12 months, we have created a critical mass of leading home brands on three floors (B3, C3 and C4) of Las Vegas Market, and the growth trend shows no signs of slowing," Belshaw said. "Our strategy began last July on B3, with the re-merchandising of existing better home decor resources, and continued in January on C3, with addition of leading suppliers to the marketplace."
Notable changes on C3 this July will include the expansion of Classic Home (furniture and rugs) and the addition of Low Country Originals (lighting). In addition, home furnishings floor B4 will be sold out this summer with the addition of JLA (home furnishings) in a 10,000-square-foot showroom.
We would love your feedback!
- Nov 20, 2013
- Oct 28, 2013
- Oct 25, 2012
- Oct 16, 2012