Surya named La-Z-Boy's Vendor Partner of the Year
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/24/2013 2:09:05 PM
Calhoun, Ga. - Home furnishings house Surya Inc. was recently honored as "Vendor Partner of the Year" by La-Z-Boy.
The Monroe, Mich.-based residential furniture retail chain presented Surya with the award during its Vendor Appreciation Dinner April 17th in High Point, N.C. The retailer explained that this annual event brings together key vendors who support La-Z-Boy in the goal of helping its customers to "Live Life Comfortably," as its logo suggests.
In lieu of giving a plaque to Surya, La-Z-Boy contributed $500 to Surya's philanthropic partner, the Akshaya Patra Foundation (www.foodforeducation.org), a meal program that feeds 1.3 million underprivileged children daily in schools across India.
"Our Vendor Partner of the Year Award is the highest recognition the La-Z-Boy retail division bestows on our vendor partners," said Dan King, vp, La-Z-Boy's retail division. "Surya earned this honor through consistent execution of our customers' orders, teaming up with our buyers to stay relevant in the market place and by having strong sales performance. In addition, we were very impressed with Surya's commitment to philanthropic efforts and helping those who are less fortunate."
Surya has for several years been a vendor of rugs, decorative pillows, poufs, and wall art to La-Z-Boy.
"We're extremely honored to receive this award from a retailer like La-Z-Boy - a brand that consistently shows such commitment and attentive service to its customers. It reaffirms that the passion we put behind our products and services can directly translate to shopper satisfaction," said Surya president Satya Tiwari. "This honor also further strengthens our commitment to customer service and our ongoing efforts to develop training and sales tools that simplify the rug and accessory shopping experience."
We would love your feedback!
- Jul 18, 2012
- Oct 16, 2013
- Feb 24, 2012
- Oct 20, 2011
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...