Surya to debut new Spring 2013 catalog at High Point Market
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/18/2013 11:16:15 AM
Calhoun, Ga. -- Home furnishings house Surya is releasing this month its latest biannual catalog, this one for Spring 2013.
Officially launching during the High Point Market next week, Surya will share its new book to its customers and industry friends at its flagship showroom at Showplace 4100.
For this season, the catalog focuses on the theme of "Inspiration." Its "Style & Trend" section shows how overarching sources of design inspirations, such as fashion, nature and global travel, translate into some of today's more popular decor trends in color and pattern.
The catalog also presents the full breadth of Surya's new and some existing products -- rugs, pillows, poufs, throws and wall art - offering ideas for coordinating the pieces and incorporating them into lifestyle settings.
Based on market feedback, Surya this time added color and designer indices for quick reference, an expanded its popular Quick Ship program to include 400 top sellers across a broad range of aesthetics and constructions - all available to ship within 72 hours.
Surya's popular design collaborations program is expanded with several new partnerships. Designer Malene B introduces a spirited new rug collection that interprets imagery from cultures around the globe into a series of bold, modern designs. Atlanta artist and 2013 ARTS Awards Designer of the Year winner Beth Lacefield introduces a broad spectrum of coordinating rugs, pillows and poufs that reflect her diverse creative influences and refreshingly contemporary spin on color.
"We hope this new Spring 2013 catalog will be a highly intuitive, functional shopping tool for both retailers and designers," said Satya Tiwari, Surya president. "We see this piece not just as a visual representation of our products, but a direct result of the creativity, passion and hard work of the entire Surya team. There is a story behind each of the 1000-plus new introductions spotlighted here - a spark of creative inspiration and a labor of love put forth through the hands of our skilled artisans."
We would love your feedback!
- Oct 16, 2013
- Oct 9, 2012
- Oct 8, 2012
- Jun 4, 2012
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...