Winter 2013 Rug Review
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/17/2013 2:00:00 AM
|Company C Inc. is introducing the 100% wool flat woven Chevron Rug as part of the new Summer Brights collection. Inspired by the 60s Op Art movement, the colorful stripes are available in fuchsia, orange and green or cool Capri blue, turquoise and green available palettes.|
|Loloi Rugs is showing is new Madeline Collection, power-loomed of 100% polypropylene in Egypt. Designs and palettes are watercolor inspired.|
|Nourison is expanding its Joseph Abboud program with two new rug collections, including Mulholland.|
|Oriental Weavers USA’s Kaleidoscope by Sphinx collection is a new machine-woven grouping made of textured polypropylene. Like the one seen here, the design portfolio emphasizes bright and vibrant colors such as sunshine yellow, tangerine, hot pink and bright poppy set against a more serene and complimentary background of ultramarine blue, citron and chartreuse.|
|C & F Enterprises is showing the Blue Oasis, a coastal design incorporating sea grass and shells.|
|Capel Rugs’ newest rugs for its collection with designer Genevieve Gorder includes the 100% wool flat woven L’Alhambra, which marries a clean graphic design with complex Eastern patterns.|
|Kas Rugs is adding the Versailles collection to its machine-made line. The rugs are eight-color, viscosemade pieces that feature space-dye techniques.|
|Surya Inc. debuts the Brazil collection. The machine-woven rugs are made of 60% viscose and 40% chenille in a high-low construction.|
|Couristan expands its outdoor offerings with the new Fresco collection. Hand-hooked in China of 100% fiber-enhanced Courtron polypropylene, the rugs are water resistant and treated to prevent mold and mildew.|
|cmi’s Boat House is a striped outdoor rug made of 100% polypropylene. Available colors include light blue, navy, olive, rust red, brown, and natural.|
|Linon and Powell are showing this mod/polyester hand-tufted rug from China as part of the new collection with Bombay Heritage.|
|Rizzy Home’s Vicki Payne Collection includes several new styles such as this loop-and-cut pile constructed, 100% New Zealand wool blend rug hand-tufted in India.|
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...