Infant & Juvenile
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/17/2013 2:00:00 AM
|TMD Holdings is launching a children’s line of hooded animal blankets, like this one of a playful dog.|
|The Child’s Play line of juvenile prints from Loftex USA is youthful, fun and sophisticated with playful, bright monsters in Monster Mash and modern, whimsical elephants in Elefriends. Checks, stripes, skulls and a few peace symbols round out the assortment.|
|American Home and Textiles Inc.’s new Clifford ABC bedding program for young children comprises a sheet set and matching comforter.|
|C & F Enterprises is making mealtime fun with its new collection of 100% cotton baby bib-and-burp cloth sets. They are available in eight novelty styles, like this pearly pair. All are embellished with embroidery or appliqué.|
|Devyn from Ellery’s Eclipse brand is a vibrant and colorful Kaleidoscope print design and brings style to a child’s room.|
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...