Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/17/2013 2:00:00 AM
|Fusion Trading Company partnered with with Canadian modern artist Margery Leach to create a new line of rugs based on her oil paintings. Made in India, each of the four rugs — Emma, seen here — is a unique work of art signed and numbered by the artist. The construction of the collection is hand-knotted using Indo-Nepali weaving techniques.|
|Surya’s Artistic Weavers division is launching a new collection of reversible flat-woven rugs made of 100% wool that offers different looks on either side for broader decorating options.|
|Jovi Home is introducing Rococo, a 100% wool tufted rug, seen here in the mocha colorway. It is available in other palettes and patterns.|
|Nourison is bringing four new Waverly collections to market, including the Aura of Flora — a grouping of modernized floral and ikat designs made in a soft, lowpile shag texture polyester construction. The rugs are printed in China.|
|HiEnd Accents by HomeMax Imports is showing the Barbed Wire accent rug collection, available in chocolate, turquoise and red colorways.|
|Kaleen Rugs’ new Helena Collection shows hand tufted rugs made of 100% wool. It comes in a variety of borderless designs.|
|C & F Enterprises’ Hootenanny collection, designed by artist Debbie Mumm, features owls and harvest themes on the accent rugs, which coordinate with a decorative pillow and table linens for a themed look.|
|Bacova Guild Ltd. is introducing Leaf Matrix Espresso, a vibrant heat-transfer printed rug made of memory foam for comfort underfoot. It has a polyester face, a polyurethane fill and a non-skid backing.|
|Garland Carpet & Rug is debuting its new Lifestyles collection of value-priced, indoor/outdoor area rugs. The rugs are tufted and made of olefin, and are UV-treated to prevent fading. A variety of colors and patterns is available.|
|RR Design Concepts is marketing its new recycled rug collection of hand-tufted pieces as “budget- and planet-pleasing.” Made of recycled fabrics, these rugs are crafted in India.|
|Regence Home introduces Silk Tie from its Opaline Luxe collection.|
|Balta U.S.’ Prisma collection comprises flat-woven rugs that employ an exclusive yarn system designed to capture light in varying degrees for a prismatic effect. Weaving helps enhance these pieces with a textural construction of 100% UV-stabilized polypropylene.|
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...