Kitchen & Tabletop Gallery
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/17/2013 2:00:00 AM
|BBJ Table Fashions calls its new charger collection Peacock, which comes in the citron/gold, left, and purple/copper colorways. Made of glass, they are food- and dishwasher-safe.|
|Lintex Linens beckons autumn with this delicate Falling Leaves cutwork tablecloth and napkins collection made in China of 100% polyester.|
|C & F Enterprises is showing its Coral Collection, featuring overlapping coral reefs, seen here in red but also available in a blue palette. Components include placemats, napkins and runners, as well as an apron, potholders and oven mitts.|
|m.style announces the launch of casual dining textiles for kitchen/dining textiles with more than 20 patterns featured.|
|Klear Vu offers the Batik chair pad in warm, natural tones (shown), as well as a variety of other colors.|
|Elrene Home Fashions is showing Addison, a 100% polyester microfiber tablecloth with matching napkins. It comes in this taupe colorway.|
|Mera International Ltd. is launching its line with several styles, including faux silk runners with a three dimensional design, as seen here. All pieces are easy-care and machine-washable.|
|Bardwil Linens is adding the Bahamian Breeze to its Tommy Bahama program. A rotary print featuring palm leaves, it comes as a tablecloth and napkins, as well as reversible placemats and runners that are a solid green on the back for multiple uses.|
|Trendex Home Designs’ Keegan Collection mixes and matches several patterns — such as an overlapping geometric design, overlapping circles, circular modern flowers and a textured woven — on this grouping of placemats, as well as on coordinating runners, napkins, chair cushions and decorative pillows.|
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...