Indo Count Focuses on The Weave
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/17/2013 2:00:00 AM
MUMBAI, INDIA - Texture will be a major emphasis for Indo Count Industries at the New York Home Fashions Market.
The manufacturer will unveil a range of woven textures in sheets and expand the collection for top of bed. Constructions will range from herringbones and window panes to dobby dots and satin stripes in 100% cotton.
Bellagio includes basket weave, twill stripe, and window panes dobby textures with a modern sensibility. Copper hue adds warmth and enhances richness of the collection.
Auberge Suite is a collection of engineered, yarn-dyed patters woven with tonal herringbone stripes on the base.
|Indo Count is
introducing Auberge at
market. The company is
also focusing on woven
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...