Anne de Solene Debuts Jacadi Line
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/17/2013 2:00:00 AM
PARIS - Infant bedding and bath house Jacadi has selected Anne de Solene to design and manufacture a collection for older children.
Anne de Solene will introduce four designs in three sizes: baby, twin and queen. Designs include prints, solids and French-made embroideries. All bed linens are made of long-staple cotton.
"Many retailers report that more parents are purchasing queen sized bedding for their young children as they are going from crib directly to queen and not first using a twin sized bed.
This is somewhat geographical, being seen primarily in California and Texas," said Eric Paner, U.S. national sales manager for Anne de Solene.
Anne de Solene debuted the line at Maison & Objet in January.
Jacadi operates more than 285 shops worldwide. The partnership with Anne de Solene provides an opportunity for brand distribution through additional retailers.
I love Jacadi, This is great news because it is really the only quality bedding now available for childrenJane Mueller - 2013-12-08 10:14:10 EST
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...