Ayers unveils pop-up site
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/15/2013 9:40:22 AM
New York - Ayers International, producer of pillows, throws, décor and gifts, has launched a pop-up web site at www.ayershh.com in advance of its full debut in mid-2013.
The pop-up features 50 products and serves as an introduction to the brand, said Elisa Hetmanski, the company's media marketing manager.
"Ayers is the culmination of modern luxury and precise design," she said. "The designs and objects are a bit posh in the most relaxed sense."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...