Trident honored for Sears partnership
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/11/2013 1:52:30 PM
Ludhiana, India - Trident, one of the largest bath suppliers to the U.S., was recently recognized as "Principal Partner - Bath" for the year 2012-13 by Sears Holdings Corporation.
The manufacturer received the distinction for partnering with Sears to develop bath shop programs for the retailer. The award was presented to Trident Limited at Vendor Recognition Dinner and Award Ceremony organized by Sears Holdings in Hong Kong.
"It is extremely encouraging for me and my team and we thank Sears for honoring us with this award," said PK Markanday, chief operating officer, Textile Division, Trident Limited. "The accolade is a motivation for us, to build on our successes and keep pursuing the processes and systems which form the foundation of our organization, in the best possible manner."
Trident has also been named a Walmart Supplier of the Year four times, has won three JCPenney Awards and twice received Ikea's Quality and Sustainability Award.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...