Loloi to present 21 new collections at High Point Market
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/11/2013 1:50:07 PM
Dallas - Family-run Loloi Rugs is coming to High Point Market with a bevy of new rug styles - 21 collections, to be exact.
The company will be showing its newest wares at its showroom, located in the International Home Furnishings Center, space D320.
The new collections include:
- Luna, a handmade dhurrie grouping made in India and featuring jewel toned patterns on its viscose and soft cotton construction;
- Persie, a hand-tufted collection of 100% New Zealand wool, made in India and featuring a textured looped yarn and cut pile construction and subtle color schemes;
- Circa, a hand-tufted polyester grouping from China depicting a series of simple, tonal designs;
- Stella, a new fashion collection that integrates refurbished sari silk dresses with looped wool;
- Avanti, a power-loomed polyester collection from China of vintage-inspired rugs featuring a soft microfiber surface;
- Baxter, which is hand-tufted in India of 100% wool with a cotton canvas backing to allow for the raised wool pattern to pop against the contrastingly low canvas backing;
- Escape, hand-woven of 100% wool in India and resembling traditional Moroccan-style flat weaves with a contemporary twist;
- The eco-friendly Hadley, made of 100% un-dyed wool and loom-knotted in India for a cut pile and loop combination for texture.
To celebrate its introductions, Loloi will host a market party April 21at 5 p.m. at its showroom. Hors d'oeuvres and drinks will be served and there will be live music by rock band Jaxon Jill, which will play hits from the '70s, '80s, '90s and today.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...