Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/1/2013 2:00:00 AM
|At the Maytex showroom, some
longtime industry veterans got together
during the New York Home Fashions
Market last month to catch up and talk
about the good old days — and maybe
even the good new days, too. Shown
here, are from left, Carie Doll of Anna’s
Linens, Hygiene Bath founder and now
retired Noel Levine, Alan Gladstone of
Anna’s Linens, longtime retailer and
now consultant Charlie Chinni; and
David Baines, Michael Mendel and
Leonard Mendel of Maytex.|
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...