Momeni Promotes Alford to Design Manager Post
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/1/2013 2:00:00 AM
CARLSTADT, N.J. - Area rug and accessories house Momeni has promoted Ashley Alford to the newly created position of design manager.
Alford has been with Momeni since 2012 and has been involved in several key marketing campaigns and product introductions.
In her new role, Alford will be responsible for developing and coordinating all creative aspects relating to the Momeni brand, including product design, marketing, promotion and sourcing. She reports to president Reza Momeni and the head designer Katy Repetto.
"We are fortunate to have a young, talented member like Ashley Alford on our team," Momeni said. "She has the vision, enthusiasm and ability to keep Momeni on the forefront of design, innovation and technology for many years."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...