Invista's Dacron Taps Schultze to Head Sales and Marketing
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/1/2013 2:00:00 AM
KENNESAW, GA. - Sleep solutions fiber technology brand Dacron, which is part of the Invista family, recently appointed Curt Schultze as the company's new sales and marketing director, North America.
Schultze has been with DuPont and Invista throughout his career, most recently on the Stainmaster carpet business.
Based here and reporting to Fontanillas, Schultze replaces Chris Basinger, who recently left the company.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...