Ellison Introduces 100% U.S.-Made Bedding
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/1/2013 2:00:00 AM
NEW YORK - Ellison has introduced a line of duvet and sheet sets that has been completely produced in the U.S., from the cotton to the spinning to the weaving to the finishing to the cut-and-sew.
"We feel we are the only company out there that can weave wide-width sheeting domestically," said Kevin Finlay, ceo, who cut his teeth as an American mill executive. "We've got something that is truly, 100% made here."
Debuting under the brand Ellison American Classic, the solid-color sheets will be offered in 300-count and 400- count constructions in six colors. The duvet cover program will initially be offered in white and champagne only - and is trimmed with eyelet made in the United States.
The up-market collection is made with Supima cotton in a percale weave, "a very traditional American construction," Finlay noted.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...