Martha merch now live on jcpenney.com
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/5/2013 11:46:53 AM
Plano, Texas - Thanks to the lawsuit filed by Macy's, there is no Martha Stewart branded bedding, bath or cookware on the way to JCPenney stores at the moment, but some of the product lines that are allowed to carry the Martha Home name are now available online at jcpenney.com.
Martha Décor encompasses window treatments, rugs, lighting and mirrors. The rug collection runs to 120 items. Window includes panels, sheers, valences, scarves and rods.
The Martha Celebrations collection includes party decorations (streamers, balloons and place cards, etc.), tableware & serveware, mostly paper; sweets and treat boxes, stationery and invitations, gift bags and wrap, and greeting cards.
The Martha Crafts assortments consists of paint, paint tools, primers, finishes and effects, stencils, silkscreens and clings as well as yarn and needlecrafts items.
Martha Cook, a line of packaged foods, is not yet available online - although JCP's site is offering 26 Martha Stewart books.
The Stewart line is scheduled to debut in JCPenney stores in May when the company officially unveils its revamped home department. Bedding, bath and cookware developed by Stewart's team prior an injunction barring Martha branding on those categories in JCP will carry a house label, ceo Ron Johnson told the Dallas Morning News earlier this year.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...