Sustainable Furnishings Council plans Earth Day luncheon at High Point market
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/5/2013 11:40:29 AM
High Point, N.C. - The Sustainable Furnishings Council will host an Earth Day luncheon during the High Point Market featuring a panel discussion on sustainability issues.
The event will take place April 22 from 12:30-1:30 p.m. at the IHFC building on the 11th floor in the Green Wing ballroom.
Jillian Prichard Cooke of Wellness Within Your Walls will moderate the discussion with SFC Exemplary manufacturers Barry Cik of Naturepedic, Norman Coley of Lee Industries, and Gat Caperton of Gat Creek.
Admission to the lunch is free, but seating is limited and advance registration is required. To register, visit firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...