NPD promotes five
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/2/2013 12:07:13 PM
Port Washington, N.Y. - NPD Group, which researches consumer spending behavior in a variety of product categories, has promoted five executives to head up industry sectors in the Americas.
They are: Perry James, oresident, US hardlines; Mike Leahy, president, Canada and Latin America; Diane Nicholson, president, US softlines; Arnie Schwartz, president, US food; and Karl Werner, president, US technology. All report to Dennis Brown, group president for Americas commercial business.
In addition, NPD also announced the promotion of five individuals to officer level: Lora Morsovillo, president, office supplies; Caroline Pisaniello, vp, product management; Fernando Rubio, president and general manager, Mexico; Ann Roberts, president, SupplyTrack; and Giovanna Pirrone, vp, Europe retail business group. All previously held the title of executive director.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...