Latexco signs agreement with Springs Creative for Devan application
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/29/2013 11:49:41 AM
Lavonia, Ga. - Latexco, maker of latex cores for mattresses, pillows and toppers, has signed an agreement to use Devan Chemical's Thermic temperature regulating application in products produced in its plant here.
Devan-US, a Belgium-based company, is represented in the United States by Springs Creative Products Group, which is based in rock Hill, S.C. Thermic had previously been available only in Europe.
"Adding this innovative temperature regulating feature to latex in the North American market is an exciting venture for Devan Chemicals, Latexco and Springs Creative," said Scott Frisch, president of Springs Creative's Specialty Products Group. "The Thermic application is a terrific offering to consumers in the United States and Canada."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...