Downlite and PrimaLoft unveil bedding collection
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/20/2013 12:10:28 PM
At the New York Market - PrimaLoft - The Luxury Down Alternative, and its bedding licensee, Downlite, introduced the PrimaLoft Luxury Collection here this week.
The collection was unveiled at Downlite's 295 Fifth Avenue showroom and include a PrimaLoft pillow and comforter. PrimaLoft is a down alternative that mimics the softness, warmth and loft of goose down with the benefits of easy care, hypoallergenic fibers. PrimaLoft insulation was originally developed for the US Army as a water-resistant synthetic alternative to down.
All PrimaLoft bedding products are hypoallergenic. The pillow and comforter both feature a 400 TC cotton shell.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...