Bardwil cooks up new house-line of kitchen textiles
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/17/2013 2:32:26 PM
New York - Fashion and functionality are the focus of the first-ever, full-fledged Bardwil-branded kitchen textiles collection, launching at the New York Home Fashions Market.
"We know that kitchen is a growth category, and we want to be part of it," said Amy Zemser, vp of sales and marketing. "We've always worked with license brands and private label in kitchen textiles. But now, we're seeing a real opportunity to make a strong statement of our own under the Bardwil brand. It will help us to better serve our customers in the mid- to high-end tier department stores."
The new line spans three kitchen textiles groupings:
- The fiber-reactive printed grouping, which "really speaks to the modern, millennial, non-traditional lifestyle with tis very, very colorful looks." Patterns are summery and geometric, and in some cases globally inspired. A herringbone theme also comes into play on a matching flat-woven towel and a coordinating pot mitt.
- Decorative flat-woven towels and bar mops. "We're keying in on outdoorsy, gather-round, alfresco living for casually gourmet home-cooking types." Patterns are casual, clean and simple - stripes and a herringbone element - translated in six tasty colorways: chili pepper, avocado, truffle, nutmeg, almond, and plum.
- Traditional three-pack printed flat-woven towel sets, with iconic design themes: apple, coffee, rooster, fern, a lodge moose. "A great value, we're selling these packs to our mid to better retail customers."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...