Softline Offers Peel & Stick Product
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/14/2013 1:40:52 PM
Gardena, Calif. - Softline Home Fashions is showcasing Simple Shade, its peel and stick window drapery, at New York market. The window covering can be hung in a few minutes without any tools.
Simple Shade comes with two self-adhering rods, sliding hangers and two pleated drapery panels with hooks already installed. A 3M backing on the rod is peeled off, placed on the wall over the window, and the panels are then attached.
It is available in 84 and 96-inch lengths and includes two 42-inch panels and rods. The rods can also be cut to size, and the panels come in four blackout colors.
According to the company, "If you need a quick window covering while you decide on your custom window treatments, or an inexpensive drape for your kids college dorm room, it doesn't get any easier than this."
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...