Intertextile Guangzhou Hometextile China to open next week
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/13/2013 1:45:53 PM
Guangzhou, China - Intertextile Guangzhou Hometextile China next week will feature more than 200 exhibitors from around the country as well as from Germany, Korea and Hong Kong.
Running from March 18-21 at the China Import and Export Fair Complex here, the fair covers bed, bath, table and kitchen linen, carpets and rugs, upholstery fabric, wall and window decorations, and textile handicrafts.
The event runs in tandem with the China International Furniture Fair, the China International Outdoor and Leisure Fair and Homedecor & Housewares China.
The fair also hosts an in-depth seminar titled "Hohenstein Textile Quality Control & 2013 version of Oeko-Tex 100 Standard," which will cover harmful substance control requirements, sleeping comfort labels and tests for home textiles, down and feather testing, and more. Rachel Huang from Hohenstein Institute China, who has worked in product testing, European standard analysis and sales and marketing for more than 15 years, will be the speaker for this seminar on March 19.
"The strong performance of the domestic housing market makes us confident about the home furnishing sector in the coming year," said Wendy Wen, senior general manager of Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd.
Intertextile Guangzhou Hometextile China is organized by Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd, the Sub-Council of Textile Industry, CCPIT, the China Home Textile Association (CHTA) and the China Foreign Trade Guangzhou Exhibition Corp.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...