Better Trends branches out
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/11/2013 1:15:09 PM
New York - Best Trends is heading into the New York Home Fashions Market with five new product lines.
The braided Juvenile Gift Pack consists of consisting micro polyester braided rug, hamper and a baby blanket made of cotton and rayon from bamboo.
A new all-in-one pet pack includes a braided pet bed, mattress, cushion and pet mat.
Better Trends' Christmas assortment comprises braided placemats and runners, tree skirts, chair pads and rugs in lurex in four seasonal designs.
A line of hand-woven outdoor rugs employ a variety of textures and fixtures, among them chevrons, basket weaves, plaids and taped yarn weaves.
New for Better Trends' novelty rugs this time are fur braided rugs, corduroy, chenille braided, and braided felts.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...