Shaw Living unveils new area rug catalog
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/8/2013 11:59:35 AM
Dalton, Ga. -Shaw Living has released its annual Shaw Living Catalog.
The new "Big Book," which is how the company refers to it, has more than 450 pages featuring Shaw Living' broad assortment of area rugs.
It is now available for shipment to retailers.
Shaw Living said it designed the new edition "to give consumers an easy shopping and selection experience."
As it explained, each rug collection has a feature tab that provides pertinent information: the design inspiration surrounding the collection, its colors, and details on fiber and construction. Following the collection tab, each design is featured in all available colors and size options.
A detailed index and table of contents make locating a particular product simple and quick. Special shapes and sizes are also represented for easy selection.
"We're pleased to make the ‘Big Book' available once again to our retailers and their customers," said Kim Barta, brand manager for Shaw Living. "Because we offer so many beautiful area rug styles, our catalog carries out a key objective-keeping our consumers informed and inspired while ensuring a straightforward, enjoyable shopping experience."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...