Joss & Main identifies top sales cities for home
Reports 70% increase in January mobile sales
Susan Dickenso -- Home Textiles Today, 3/7/2013 1:16:47 PM
Boston - Joss & Main, the private sale site for home furnishings and decor, released a list of the top 10 U.S. cities based on mobile sales of home goods over the past six months.
With the U.S. Department of Commerce reporting a 16% increase in new home sales in January and house sales at a four and a half year high, Joss & Main said it is seeing a direct correlation between the uptick in the housing market and its rapidly growing revenue and membership.
The two-year old flash sale retailer exceeded 3 million members earlier this year with membership growing in its top 10 markets at an average rate of 40%. Reporting a 70% increase in mobile revenue during the month of January, mobile sales now make up 30% of revenue for Joss & Main.
"Positive signs in the housing market are undoubtedly driving increased consumer interest in Joss & Main - we hear it all the time when we speak with our members," said John Mulliken, co-founder and general manager of Joss & Main.
The retailer's top 10 cities with the highest share of sales on mobile devices, in order:
- Las Vegas
- San Antonio
- San Diego
We would love your feedback!
- Dec 26, 2012
- Dec 10, 2012
- Feb 20, 2013
- Jul 25, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...