HFPA YoPros plan market networking party
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/6/2013 2:12:13 PM
New York - The Home Fashion Products Association's Young Professionals group will host a networking cocktail party during the New York Home Fashions Market.
The event will take place March 19 from 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at Campanile, 30 E 29th St (between Madison and Park Avenues).
"For this market, as opposed to having a panel with Q&A on the all-too busy Sunday evening of market, we have decided to return to our networking roots," said Louis Hornick III, coo of Louis Hornick & Co. and co-chair of the Young Professionals group. "Our goal remains to build strength among our younger ranks and build a finer sense of community."
There is no registration required and no entry fee for the cash bar event.
RSVP to Ellery Moses at EMoses@kellencompany.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...