Kohl's opens new doors
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/6/2013 2:10:40 PM
Menomonee Falls, Wis. - Kohl's grand opened nine new stores today in seven states.
The new stores are located in Decatur, Ala., Danville, Ill., Ames, Iowa, Cedar Rapids, Iowa, Minot, N.D., Sherwood, Ore., Hermitage, Pa., Spring Township, Pa. and Denton, Texas.
The company now operates 1,155 units in 49 states.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...