Overstock adds second DC
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/6/2013 2:08:43 PM
Salt Lake City - Overstock.com has opened a distribution and returns warehouse in Herbron, Ken.
The location in the Tri-State area outside of Cincinnati will receive product returns and handle outbound shipments.
Overstock said the facility will improve outbound shipment service for customers in the eastern U.S.
"Speed to the customer is forefront on our minds," states Jonathan Johnson, Overstock.com's acting chief executive officer. "Overstock.com is investing in its supply chain to get product to and from customers more quickly and to remain customer-centric."
Overstock.com's primary warehouse is located in Salt Lake City, Utah.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...