HTT market kick-off party set for March 17
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/5/2013 12:32:29 PM
New York - Former NBA all-star Eric "Sleepy" Floyd will be a top feature at HTT's semi-annual market kick-off party, which will take place March 17 at the 20th floor 230 club at 230 Fifth Ave.
Floyd is appearing courtesy of Comfort Revolution, for whom he is an ambassador.
The party will open at 5:30 p.m. and run through 7:30 p.m.
A business card is required for admission.
Fusion Trading is launching "This Towel Is Different" at Market 2013. Help make positive change in child labor standards in all mills in Bangladesh through our new facecloth program "This Towel Is DIfferent". See you at the launch party!David Burcsik - Fusion Trading Company - 2013-03-16 22:56:19 EDT
Will be hopeful of attending party .
bill evans - 2013-03-05 15:05:33 EST
Sleepy is good friend from here in Charlotte .
He ll be surprised to see us there.
Bill Evans One Of s
- Feb 2, 2012
- Jun 29, 2012
- Oct 18, 2011
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...