Target Canada opens its doors
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/5/2013 12:29:32 PM
Mississauga, Ontario - Target Canada opened its first test units in the country today, three of 124 stores it will launch in Canada this year.
The company will soft open a total of 24 stores in Ontario this month.
The stores opened today are located at Stone Road in Guelph, Milton Mall Shopping Centre in Milton and Gates of Fergus in Fergus.
"The Target team is excited to open these test locations as we put the finishing touches on our stores, assortments and inventory," said Tony Fisher, president, Target Canada.
Target Canada will officially grand open in April.
We would love your feedback!
No related articles for this topic.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...