WithIt sets 2013 dates
HTT Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/4/2013 9:15:25 AM
Greensboro, N.C. - WithIt has announced the dates for its annual conference and opened registration for its New York Design Tour.
The conference will take place August 12-14 at the Renaissance Raleigh North Hills Hotel in Raleigh, N.C. The program's theme will be "Vision of the Modern Renaissance Woman."
"The successful woman of today isn't perfect. She has to make choices. She has to ‘get by with a little help from her WithIt friends' and make sure she keeps learning, stays focused on what matters and challenges herself," said organization president Betty Lyn Eller.
Early registration is $200 for WithIt members and $400 for non-members.
The annual New York Design Tour will take place May 18-21 and is limited to 35 participants. The tour will inclulde private homes and businesses as well as a visit to the International Contemporary Furniture Fair (ICFF) at the Javits Convention Center.
The New York Design Tour fee is $225.00 for WithIt members and $350.00 for non-members. Registration for the tour is now open at withit.org.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...