Brunton International Hires Stoughton
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/25/2013 2:00:00 AM
DALLAS - Brunton International has hired Denise Stoughton in the newly created position of design director.
She relocated from New York to Dallas and started her new position Feb. 4.
Most recently, Stoughton was with Maytex. Prior to that, she spent six years at Croscill as part of her 18-year career in the home textiles industry
"She will be a welcome addition to the company and intricately involved in our continued growth," said Roy Brunton, present.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...