Ikea Miami on Plan for Summer 2014
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/25/2013 2:00:00 AM
Groundbreaking for Ikea's second South Florida store is expected to take place within the next two months, with the store opening in summer 2014.
Ikea's other South Florida store is in Broward County's Sunrise area. Two other Florida Ikea stores are located in Orlando and Tampa.
The 417,000 square-foot future Ikea Miami will be built in the City of Sweetwater adjacent to the Dolphin Mall, and located west of Miami International Airport at the intersection of the Dolphin Expressway (SR 836) and Florida's Turnpike.
There are currently 340 IKEA stores in 40 countries, including 38 in the U.S.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...