Shopko Chief Merchant Named President
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/11/2013 2:00:00 AM
GREEN BAY, WIS. - Shopko has promoted Jill Soltau to president and chief merchandising officer.
Soltau was named executive vp and chief merchandising officer in 2009. She joined Shopko in 2007 as senior vp a gmm for apparel and accessories. Prior to that, held several senior level positions in merchandising, planning and private brand at Sears and Kohl's department stores. She started her career with Carson Pirie Scott.
Soltau will continue to oversee merchandising and product development. In addition, she will now oversee marketing, ecommerce, inventory management and supply chain across all of its formats - Shopko, Shopko Hometown and Shopko.com. Branding and marketing strategy for all three will be united under her direction.
"Since joining Shopko, Jill has led the creation of Shopko's highly successful main store merchandising strategy and has been instrumental in the development of the company's growth vehicle, Shopko Hometown," said Mike Bettiga , Shopko interim ceo, and chief operating officer.
Shopko, which is owned by affiliates of private investment firm Sun Capital Partners, operates almost 350 stores in 22 states.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...