And the Winner is...
Home Textiles Today Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/11/2013 2:00:00 AM
NEW YORK - Pyar & Co. was named the winner of HTT's America's Next Great Home Textiles Company contest during the recent New York International Gift Fair.
Founded in 2011 by Paula Queen, who got her start in construction management and then moved into business development, the company specializes in hand-crafted, luxury decorative pillows and ottomans made in India.
Six first-time exhibitors at the August NYIGF show took part in the series. Three industry judges evaluated the companies on booth design, product design and marketing.
Paula Queen, right, founder of Pyar & Company, with GLM At Home sales manager Danielle Giacopponello, left, and GLM sales coordinator Mary Hennessey, center.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...